Stage 1 Project Studies
- Preliminary employee & industrial relations strategy & downstream human resources management options.
- Model optional HR outcomes to planners (structures, costs).
- Project feasibility studies (People availability, utilisation, costs and industrial relations risk management)
Stage 2 Pre-implementation
- Update & fine-tune employee, industrial relations (ERMP) & human resources management plans.
- Deliver operationalised ERMP & HRM plans in readiness for personnel engagement.
- Rosters and logistics design and plans
Stage 3 Construction
- Implement employee relations management plans (ERMP) & transition to production operations.
- Site IR support & third party/contractor relationship management.
- Monitor ERMP compliance.
- Deliver payroll services.
Stage 4 Operations
- HRM strategy, design & implementation: employee relations & HR management plans.
- IR & ER advice.
- Organisation & job design, personnel coverage, shift rosters & logistics.
- Attraction & retention strategy: remuneration & conditions, competition.
- Workforce planning: supply/demand, turnover & service studies.
- Performance management.
- Workforce motivation profile & organisation climate studies.
- Deliver benefits administration & payroll services.