BUSINESS MIGRATION PROCESSING
SHR’s core business migration strengths are built on its extensive and long standing association with both local and overseas based companies, in securing subclass 457 and other visas that provide work entitlements.
Value is added by the provision of consulting advice to clients planning the importation of skilled foreign labour from countries that currently require skills assessments and other assessment criteria to meet Australian visa requirements. SHR has expanded its capability into international recruitment through assistance to clients in identifying needs; resourcing labour; and advising on and managing the process from recruitment through to visa approval and mobilisation. Finally SHR can assist clients with the strategic planning of immigration activity that assesses alternatives and develops plans where outcomes are cost effective and with a whole of project focus.
SHR’s business migration service focuses on:
- Development of client specific migration strategy;
- Conducting all business immigration activity;
- Conducting all visa activity for international skilled labour;
- Monitoring for immigration compliance;
- Establishment of migration agreements for Australian and Overseas clients (SBS,Labour Agreements, Enterprise Migration Agreements);
- Providing migration law advice; and
- Providing strategic advice and ongoing management of foreign labour and their visas to ensure compliance with Australian immigration requirements.
Registered Migration Agent 9903000. All advice is provided by Registered Migration Agents under the Code of Conduct for Migration Agents administered by the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) – Code of Conduct – which can be accessed directly via this web site - https://www.mara.gov.au/using-an-agent/working-with-your-agent/what-to-expect-from-your-agent/.