HR MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
Getting the right people, creating the right work environment and then getting the best out of your most valuable and scarce resource sounds relatively straight forward right?
Well making assumptions like that generally leads an organisation into challenging and sometimes insurmountable people problems. With over 20 years of experience in people management consulting across the resources and industrial sectors, SHR recognises the need for its clients to move quickly and efficiently to ensure that their Human Resources are achieving optimal outcomes.
Time is critical in this industry and SHR has established processes and methodologies that quickly uncover the real issues. Through a process of collaboration and co-creation with our Client we rapidly establish and deploy a tailored, practical and cost-effective solution. From the strategy design level all the way to implementation, SHR has the capability to deliver the right solution for your business.
SHR’s experienced team of Consultants and Principals, provide a flexible approach to ensure the solution is tailored to suit the client’s industry and operating context and can be provided on the client’s or SHR’s premises. The delivery of the above services can range from SHR coaching and guiding your own staff in these areas or SHR developing and implementing for your application.
This service includes:
- People strategy design and implementation
- HR function design, structure and implementation
- HR capability reviews and turnarounds
- Organisational change and development
- Work organisation & job design
- Work coverage, leave & shift roster design
- Skill and competency requirements
- Positions, relationships & reporting structures
- Roster, accommodation & transport logistics
- Workforce Planning: supply & demand forecasting
- HR procurement strategy
- Retention analysis: turnover and service
- Attraction & retention strategy: market positioning
- Remuneration & benefits strategy
- Variable pay design and implementation
- Labour costing
- Redundancy planning and execution
- Employee performance & reward
- Organisation climate (surveys, focus groups)
- Group process facilitation – workshop
- Continuous improvement processes
- Organisational Psychology services
- Executive and HR Manager coaching.