OUTSOURCED HR & IR SERVICES
A fully functioning internal HR team is an essential strategic partner for any business – but only when the business achieves scale and it becomes an ongoing necessity.
Up until that point in an organisation’s lifecycle, in-sourcing HR, IR services and people transactions, may not be as cost-effective or as efficient to set up internally as it is to operate through a specialist outsourcing providing, especially if the operation involves short to medium term project work.
The SHR outsourced HR solution is a highly flexible HR and IR outsourced service that is individually tailored to each of our client’s requirements. By implementing this service, SHR provides flexible and scalable HR functionality underpinned by deep expertise in the fields of HR and IR plus when combined with our cost-effective people transaction service, it reduces operating costs significantly. Our service, which can be delivered from either the client’s or SHR’s premises includes:
- Full HR lifecycle services – HIRE to RETIRE – including advisory and support services for management teams;
- Advocacy and employment law support;
- People transactional services using SHR’s system or a shared client/SHR online system;
- On site HR Contractors as required,
- Standard system reports, periodic and ad hoc client specified reports, and
- Full support for migrating the HR functionality back in-house when the times right.
The SHR outsourced HR service specialises in supporting the Marine, Mining, Oil and Gas, Industrial Services and Contracting sectors, covering operations and maintenance, as well as construction and projects. SHR’s solution is backed up by expert consulting capability in the interpretation and application of the terms and conditions of employment and well as a deep level of expertise relating to industrial relations and other relevant legislation.
This service includes:
- HR Hire to Retire lifecycle services
- Operational auditing of HR capability and governance
- HR transactions and administration
- Workers compensation claims management and employee rehabilitation case management
- Award interpretation
- Advise and monitor benefits control & administration system
- Labour time accounting & audits
- Conduct compliance audits for employment contracts
Plus a complete range of day-to-day payroll services via outsourcing to industries such as:
- Oil & Gas Exploration & Processing
- Mining Production & Processing
- Construction (onshore and offshore)
- Industrial Services & Contractors
- General Industry and Commerce
To view a recent presentation given to a select group of CEOs on Why it Makes Good Business Sense to Outsource your HR click here…SHR – Why Outsourcing Your HR Function & Service Delivery Makes Good Business Sense 2016