WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY
SHR offers its clients a broad range of WH&S (OSH) services to aid in improving the health & safety management practices and overall wellbeing of their employees. Services range from strategic advice and planning, regulatory compliance through to practical assistance on a specific project across various activities. SHR can also provide effective EAP and crisis counselling services from its Organisational Psychology team.
Using our experienced WH&S practitioners and a bespoke approach, SHR can provide a flexible solution that is tailored to suit the client’s industry and can be delivered on the client’s or SHR’s premises. The delivery of services can range from SHR coaching and guiding your own staff in these areas or SHR developing and implementing for your application.
This service includes:
- Health and Safety management plans
- Statutory compliance and audits
- Safety auditing and training
- Risk management
- Policy and procedure development
- Injury Management
- Fitness for work
- Incident investigations and management (ICAM, Root Cause Analysis etc)
- Safety case advice
- Emergency and crisis management advice and consulting
- Job Hazard Analysis
- WSH training.
- EAP & Crisis Counselling